+91 9816009696 | Call or Text 24/7

  • Register Log in

    Payment Options

    At the time of placing order we take 25% of the total estimated order value as a prepayment which can be payable via Credit/Debit Card, UPI, Payu Getaway. The rest 75% of the amount is payable at the time of delivery by following methods

    Customers can make their purchase payment with Credit Card, Debit card or Online fund transfer.

    • Credit Card: All Visa,Master and American Express Credit Cards are accepted.
    • Debit Card: All Visa, Maestro and RuPay Debit Cards are accepted.
    • Online Fund Transfer: You can choose from all major banks in India to transfer money.